Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lego Minecraft figures

Ok, so I REALLY haven't posted for a while, and I realize that. So now I will get to posting a lot of things. Jared has come out with a lot of new videos, I don't know if you have been checking out his YouTube channel or not. But let's get to the post. For those of you who like Minecraft, I have made Minecraft Lego figures:



Here is Steve. I have to give some credit to my cousin Ana because she was the one who made him. But I modified his body to make it look better.



And so after Ana made Steve, I decided I wanted to make some monsters to go with it. So I made a Skeleton.



I wanted to keep going, so then I made a Creeper. It used up all of our green parts.



Then a spider.



Then a Ghast.


Then a Enderman.


And finally, a villager. If you haven't played computer verson of Minecraft, his arms a crossed because that's what it looks like in the game.

Sorry for no Zombie, I couldn't find the right color for that, so I didn't make one.
Don't be afraid to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment